Food prices Economist 1997
Thursday 23 August 2012
New book from Chris Goodall
The full ‘Peak Stuff’ paper
Chris Goodall email@example.com +44 7767 386696
- Government cuts its projections for offshore wind
- A modest proposal to give away LED lights
- New UK wind power record and gas use falls commensurately
- Did RWE really abandon a long-planned offshore wind farm because of ‘deep water’?
- How not to generate low carbon innovation: DECC’s flawed choices for energy storage.
- British Gas not telling truth claiming that wholesale energy prices are rising
- September NOAA temperature data – fourth highest on record, southern hemisphere highest ever
- Hinkley small print may mean a price of much more than £92.50 a megawatt hour
- More wood fuel, an additional benefit from ‘rewilding’