Reply Cancel reply
New book from Chris Goodall
- @kirstygogan @Roddy_Campbell MottMac said around £350/MWh based on 2009/10 numbers. Didn't predict speed of decline. But did anybody? 1 day ago
- @DrChrisJardine Not quite the approach I used. My method was to say if you used EdF's target return would large solar make money? Answer=yes 1 day ago
- @DrChrisJardine Chris,I politely differ. Put solar in field and works for 30 yrs.Nukes threatened by public opinion, fuel prices, accidents 1 day ago
The full ‘Peak Stuff’ paper
Chris Goodall firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7767 386696
- Solar is now cheaper than nuclear. Even in the UK.
- How communities raise money for energy cooperatives
- Small renewables about 0.6% of UK electricity consumption
- National Trust inconsistent in opposing all wind farms while saying it supports renewable energy
- Another success for community renewable energy: Osney raises its cash in ten days.
- UK greenhouse gas emissions are falling, not rising.
- Your solar panels are probably working properly
- No net savings from energy policies
- Time to stop promoting air source heat pumps and ask why they don’t work in the UK