Friday 7 December 2012
New book from Chris Goodall
The full ‘Peak Stuff’ paper
Chris Goodall firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7767 386696
- Another nail in the coffin of econometrics: Gordon Hughes and the abuse of statistics
- Actual energy savings from efficiency measures only half what is officially claimed
- Government cuts its projections for offshore wind
- A modest proposal to give away LED lights
- New UK wind power record and gas use falls commensurately
- Did RWE really abandon a long-planned offshore wind farm because of ‘deep water’?
- How not to generate low carbon innovation: DECC’s flawed choices for energy storage.
- British Gas not telling truth claiming that wholesale energy prices are rising
- September NOAA temperature data – fourth highest on record, southern hemisphere highest ever